Refund & Exchange Policy
We have a 7-day return & exchange policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return & exchange.(For example. The tracking information shows which delivered in 10th,you could request a return & exchange before 18th.)
We no longer accept order cancellation as all our orders will be processed immediately, but we may be able to make changes to your order. Please get in touch with our customer service if you would like to change your order information.
Note: The address of return & exchange is in China.
Return and refund Guidelines：
- Click on Start A Return and Request Return, choose a reason .
- We will review your request in 24 hours, please wait patiently.
- After we approved your request, you will received a email about the address and the shipping instructions.
- Please send firstname.lastname@example.org the tracking number after you ship the package to our warehouse. otherwise we won’t be able to identify which return package is yours.
- After we received the iterm, the refund will be processed.
Please confirm whether there is stock before request exchange.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- If you do not want to make a separate purchase again, please request return at website, and contact email@example.com after you have shipped the iterms back.
Matters need attention
1. To be eligible for a return & exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
2. Customs Duties: The postage and possible TAXES incurred by the return or exchange are fully borne by the customer, otherwise after 30 days, the package will be automatically returned and additional storage fees will be incurred..
3. Please note that all accessories, and items marked ‘SALE’ , Gift Card and Custom order are non-returnable. We do not accept returns if there is a visible stain, marks, smears, tears, or any damage to the returned & excahnge item(s).
4. It's important to note that shipping costs are not covered by LaceMade if you just don't want, so we suggest using your local post office for the best service and tracking ID.
5. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return & exchange is accepted, we’ll send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
6. If order is in free shipping, Return one of items(not all) ,when we refund, we will deduct 5$ from refund of item. (Only charge one)
Return all items, when we refund, we will deduct 10$ from total refund.You can always contact us for any return & exchange question email@example.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will only bear the shipping fee due to quality problems and our mistakes. If you don't want it, please pay for the shipping.
If you just don't like or want it, we won't bear the shipping fee.
The postage and possible TAXES incurred by the return or exchange are fully borne by the customer.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Usually, you will receive a refund within 3 to 5 business days of receiving your returned item.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS EXPLAINED
If your favourite wool product is starting to look a bit worse for wear and it’s time to put it in the wash, there’s one golden rule to follow: always check your garment’s care labels and instructions to help preserve the life-span of your product.
You’ve bought it, bagged it, worn it and now it’s time to wash it. Whilst many people assume wool must be hand-washed or dry-cleaned, many piece of wool clothing can actually be put in the washing machine and even in the tumble dryer too. Here, we explain washing instructions and what laundry care claims mean.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WOOL GARMENT: UNDERSTANDING CARE LABELS40°C (or 30°C) very mild wash
Machine-washable wool. This washing cycle ensures a much reduced mechanical treatment. Reduce the quantity of laundry in the washing machine. The drum should be not more than one-third full. It’s best to use a cycle for wool or delicates for these garments.
Hand wash at a water temperature between 30°C and a maximum of 40°C, depending on the particular article. First dissolve a fine wool detergent in plenty of water. Allow the clothes to float in the solution and agitate carefully. Do not rub, pull and wring out. Then rinse the clothing well and press the superfluous water out carefully before pulling the item into shape. Treat coloured and sensitive pieces rapidly and do not leave lying in the wet state.
Do not wash
Articles marked with a Do Not Wash claim must not be washed. They may be sensitive to any kind of wet treatment or be unsuitable for washing in a domestic washing machine because of their size.
Do not bleach
The triangle with a diagonal cross (St. Andrews Cross) indicates that bleaching is not allowed. Use only bleach-free detergent.
Do not tumble dry
Clothes with the claim Do Not Tumble Dry must not be places in a clothes dryer. Doing so may cause shrinkage.
Mild drying process
Caution is appropriate when tumble drying. Select a mild process with reduced thermal action temperature and short duration of treatment.
Iron at moderate temperature
Iron at maximum sole plate temperature of 150°C. Corresponding to the “wool/silk/polyester/viscose” setting: iron under a moderately moist intermediate cloth. A steam iron can be used. Avoid heavy pressure.
Professional dry-cleaning in perchloroethylene, hydrocarbons (heavy benzines).
Normal cleaning process with no restrictions. Commercial stain removers on a solvent base may be used with some restrictions. A trial on a concealed part of the article is advisable beforehand.
You may also like
Let customers speak for us
I really really loved this top a lot! Super good quality!
Great fit, wonderful quality
Love this Dress+Corset Set! The quality is very good and I’m satisfied with my purchase.
Flower Organ Dress
they sent me the wrong length but we managed to sort it out :) the skirt is of lovely quality, not just pretty. it will stay in your closet for a while as the fabric has weight to it, not flimsy
I am so glad I grabbed a large!! She guys perfect, I can’t wait to pair with my lacemade dresses and my selfie dresses. Thus corset is so comfortable and gives a natural silhouette. For reference I am 34 DDD 4ft 11” 150lb
I ordered a large just in case a medium didn’t fit, and it ended up being big but perfect for what I now have in mind. This would fit true ti Suzie if I had gotten a medium. For reference I am 34 DDD 4ft 11” 150lb
I can’t wait to take engagement photos in this dress!! Fits perfect very true to size. I had gotten a large, for reference I am a 34 DDD 4ft 11” 150 lb
The bows near the bottom adjust the volume of the dress skirt which I love. Only thing is that there’s not much cover for my chest and the arm band is very tight and dies not have much stretch to it
I love every single detail on the dress! It fits like a love and it looks absolutely dreamy!!
Very pretty. I bought it in pink too c:
my boyfriend bought this dress for me as a one year anniversary gift and it is very different from what i normally wear but it makes me feel so pretty i started crying bc of how pretty this dress makes me feel i feel like a princess and he took a cute polaroid photo of me in it :3
I absolutely love this dress! it is so cute and all the details are adorable, ordered it together with the Belle corset, and like always amazing quality!
If your getting the dress, this one is a MUST buy.