Refund & Exchange Policy
We have a 7-day return & exchange policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return & exchange.(For example. The tracking information shows which delivered in 10th,you could request a return & exchange before 18th.)
We no longer accept order cancellation as all our orders will be processed immediately, but we may be able to make changes to your order. Please get in touch with our customer service if you would like to change your order information.
Note: The address of return & exchange is in China.
Return and refund Guidelines：
- Click on Start A Return and Request Return, choose a reason .
- We will review your request in 24 hours, please wait patiently.
- After we approved your request, you will received a email about the address and the shipping instructions.
- Please send email@example.com the tracking number after you ship the package to our warehouse. otherwise we won’t be able to identify which return package is yours.
- After we received the iterm, the refund will be processed.
Please confirm whether there is stock before request exchange.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- If you do not want to make a separate purchase again, please request return at website, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org after you have shipped the iterms back.
Matters need attention
1. To be eligible for a return & exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
2. Customs Duties: The postage and possible TAXES incurred by the return or exchange are fully borne by the customer, otherwise after 30 days, the package will be automatically returned and additional storage fees will be incurred..
3. Please note that all accessories, and items marked ‘SALE’ , Gift Card and Custom order are non-returnable. We do not accept returns if there is a visible stain, marks, smears, tears, or any damage to the returned & excahnge item(s).
4. It's important to note that shipping costs are not covered by LaceMade if you just don't want, so we suggest using your local post office for the best service and tracking ID.
5. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return & exchange is accepted, we’ll send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
6. If order is in free shipping, Return one of items(not all) ,when we refund, we will deduct 5$ from refund of item. (Only charge one)
Return all items, when we refund, we will deduct 10$ from total refund.You can always contact us for any return & exchange question firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will only bear the shipping fee due to quality problems and our mistakes. If you don't want it, please pay for the shipping.
If you just don't like or want it, we won't bear the shipping fee.
The postage and possible TAXES incurred by the return or exchange are fully borne by the customer.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Usually, you will receive a refund within 3 to 5 business days of receiving your returned item.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS EXPLAINED
If your favourite wool product is starting to look a bit worse for wear and it’s time to put it in the wash, there’s one golden rule to follow: always check your garment’s care labels and instructions to help preserve the life-span of your product.
You’ve bought it, bagged it, worn it and now it’s time to wash it. Whilst many people assume wool must be hand-washed or dry-cleaned, many piece of wool clothing can actually be put in the washing machine and even in the tumble dryer too. Here, we explain washing instructions and what laundry care claims mean.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WOOL GARMENT: UNDERSTANDING CARE LABELS40°C (or 30°C) very mild wash
Machine-washable wool. This washing cycle ensures a much reduced mechanical treatment. Reduce the quantity of laundry in the washing machine. The drum should be not more than one-third full. It’s best to use a cycle for wool or delicates for these garments.
Hand wash at a water temperature between 30°C and a maximum of 40°C, depending on the particular article. First dissolve a fine wool detergent in plenty of water. Allow the clothes to float in the solution and agitate carefully. Do not rub, pull and wring out. Then rinse the clothing well and press the superfluous water out carefully before pulling the item into shape. Treat coloured and sensitive pieces rapidly and do not leave lying in the wet state.
Do not wash
Articles marked with a Do Not Wash claim must not be washed. They may be sensitive to any kind of wet treatment or be unsuitable for washing in a domestic washing machine because of their size.
Do not bleach
The triangle with a diagonal cross (St. Andrews Cross) indicates that bleaching is not allowed. Use only bleach-free detergent.
Do not tumble dry
Clothes with the claim Do Not Tumble Dry must not be places in a clothes dryer. Doing so may cause shrinkage.
Mild drying process
Caution is appropriate when tumble drying. Select a mild process with reduced thermal action temperature and short duration of treatment.
Iron at moderate temperature
Iron at maximum sole plate temperature of 150°C. Corresponding to the “wool/silk/polyester/viscose” setting: iron under a moderately moist intermediate cloth. A steam iron can be used. Avoid heavy pressure.
Professional dry-cleaning in perchloroethylene, hydrocarbons (heavy benzines).
Normal cleaning process with no restrictions. Commercial stain removers on a solvent base may be used with some restrictions. A trial on a concealed part of the article is advisable beforehand.
I’m a size 8 so order a Large if you’re that size, I loved it the only problem is that I’m 5’0 ft and it was really long on me but order than that perfect dress ❤️
You may also like
Let customers speak for us
So so cute! Fits wonderfully. Super soft and great quality. Breathable fabric.
I love it so very much however it is made a bit costume if you know what i mean
I just got this dress after two weeks from ordering, and i have to say that this dress is a beauty in person! I'm not skinny nor heavy size (i'm in the middle of both), but i'm 150 lbs, c38 with being on the higher end of the size L measurements in waist and hips, and it fits me perfect! I'm just in love with this dress and can't wait to wear it in public!
such an adorable piece. it’s so fluffy and feminine. was initially slightly confused by the way the item has been constructed as it comes in two parts (rather than one whole cardigan) to be tied together, but i love it nonetheless. so cute!
Beautiful, great quality!
Wish I'd gone with an S. Got an M (35inch bust) because I was worried about it being too small, but that was silly because it laces up.
So it fits me exactly, but I prefer to have a slight gap in the back when corsets lace. Hope that helps someone decide on their size. Definitely recommend downsizing if uncertain.
Really like the shape and fit of this piece. Went with a medium (35inch bust) and it was just the right amount of oversized.
Nicely constructed, with a thick fabric and flattering cut. I do agree with the other reviews that the top edge is tighter, but I've been enjoying the dress. The color is a bit dustier than the display images, but not too far off. Overall a lovely dress for the spring.
I adore this piece!! It fits so well and the neckline is so pretty.
Dress is so beautiful. As for a fairy. Sizing runs a bit smaller, I think, but with right size it's absolutely gorgeous. 💗
a very beautiful, special dress, I'm going to Prague soon and I plan to wear it there, I think it fits perfectly with the vibe of the city.
I bought the size S.
This corset is beautiful and fits nice and tight! I got an XS. The lace on the sides allows you to tighten the corset such that it sucks your waist in and gives you a more hourglass look.
It doesn't give you a weird side profile which is something I'm particular about with clothes (sorry I don't have a picture of that - the attached picture is old and I didn't take one from the side view). So it will conform to the curve of your back rather than staying straight.
Although the straps are adjustable, they still were very long and were slipping off even when I made them as tight as possible. My boyfriend tied the straps together in the back to tighten them and prevent them from slipping off.
You can see one way I styled it in the picture. Pairing it with a long maxi skirt with a bandana is cute and gives you a sort of old-timey look. I might also recommend getting some high-waisted flair-legged pants if you want something more modern. A good pair I'd recommend on Amazon is called "Tronjori Women High Waist Casual Wide Leg Long Palazzo Pants Trousers Regular Size."
Also, no matter how you style it, I think it would always look great with a nice pair of neutral-colored heels!
I'll try and update with more pictures later so you can see more angles and such.
My daughter LOVES, LOVES, LOVES this dress! Bought it for prom with the corset. Beautifully made and came wrapped in a beautiful package. Can't say enough about Lacemade!
My daughter absolutely LOVES this corset! Fits perfectly and beautifully made.